Whitewater Management believes in delivering quality service, in a timely & efficient manner that is designed to meet our clients’ needs. We make management decisions together in order to achieve the long-term goals of our clients and maximize returns over the life of their investments.
Our commercial real estate property management expertise protects your investments through aggressive management of capital and operating expenses and implementing proven maintenance programs. Our services as a full service property management company include:
- Accounting: Whitewater Management will collect all rents and make all cash disbursements. We provide operating and capital budgets as well as all other necessary reports including profit and loss statements, rent rolls, accounts receivable and general ledgers. In addition, we provide accurate accounting figures in order to minimize the year-end accounting costs of our clients.
- Record Keeping: We maintain lease files, correspondence, insurance and maintenance agreements.
- Vendor Relationships: We have developed strong relationships with our vendors assuring a timely and cost effective response in the event of an emergency.
- Tenant Relations: We work directly with our clients’ tenants to handle any issues that may arise. We pride ourselves in taking a balanced approach to these matters and through the use of a fair, but firm when necessary policy. We enjoy one of the highest tenant retention rates in the property management industry.
- Emergency Response: We provide on-call service so our clients no longer have to worry about late night calls or emergencies.
- Long-Term Capital and Maintenance Issues: We keep our clients apprised and make recommendations regarding the replacement or repair of all major capital items.